Kids Ministry classes are offered on Sundays for children 3rd grade and younger during the 8:30 and 10:00 worship services and for BLAST Zone (4th & 5th grade) at 10:00. Parents will find that when they register themselves for a service, they can also register their child for a Kids Ministry class.
Once registered, using the church app provides an easy, touch-less, check-in experience. (Please note that you will be unable to check in through the app unless you have preregistered your child.)
All you have to do to remotely check in your child is:
- Open the church app and touch "Check-in"
- Chose your child out of the list of family members
- Click on the class that they are registered to attend
- Tap done (If you are checking in more than one child follow steps 2-4 for each child.)
- Choose Kids Remote Check In and touch the Check In button (the Check-In button will not activate until you are within 0.5 miles from the church)
- Your child's name tag will be ready and waiting at the check-in counter.
If you choose to check-in at the kiosk, an attendant will check you in at the counter. We ask that only one parent walk children down to the Kids Wing to help prevent crowding.