Kids Ministry classes are offered on Sundays for children 3rd grade and younger during the 8:30 and 10:00 worship services and for BLAST Zone (4th & 5th grade) at 10:00. Parents will find that when they register themselves for a service, they can also register their child for a Kids Ministry class.
Once registered, using the church app provides an easy, touch-less, check-in experience. (Please note that you will be unable to check in through the app unless you have preregistered your child.)
All you have to do to remotely check in your child is:
- Open the church app and touch "Check-in"
- Chose your child out of the list of family members
- Click on the class that they are registered to attend
- Tap done (If you are checking in more than one child follow steps 2-4 for each child.)
- Choose Kids Remote Check In and touch the Check In button (the Check-In button will not activate until you are within 0.5 miles from the church)
- Your child's name tag will be ready and waiting at the check-in counter.
If you choose to check-in at the kiosk, an attendant will check you in at the counter. We ask that only one parent walk children down to the Kids Wing to help prevent crowding.
Here are some events and resources for your family.
We are once again participating in Samaritans Purse's Operation Christmas Child. We are collecting boxes in our foyer and we have an online goal page where you can pack and pay for boxes online. All boxes are due by 11:00 a.m. Nov. 22. You can pack boxes online for $25 HERE.
There are a number of opportunities to serve in KIDS Ministry from teaching a class to sharing God's love with babies in the nursery. If you are interested in finding out how you can serve please fill out this form.
We want kids growing in their relationship with Jesus. Here is the latest message for kids and families.